Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 12 prompt: #BookBlogWriMo2015



Today's prompt was a little difficult to answer because many of my reviews are done in person after my small book blogging break. My absolute favorite book besides all the Harry Potter ones is East by Edith Pattou.

I always recommend this book to whoever asks for a new book. I love this story, it really helped my love of reading grow as a teenager. However if I had to choose on a review I enjoyed writing it would have to be my review for I Kill Monsters. It just so happens that the second book has come out this week and I am currently working on reading and reviewing the sequel.




Day 12:

#ThrowbackThursday



I really enjoyed reading this book and ended up choosing it after a massive blood of requests came pouring in. I really liked the story and the overall idea of monster hunters tracking down and having an entire guideline of what to do and not do with certain creatures. Like I mentioned before many of my reviews have been word of mouth and casual. I always recommend East because of the beauty of its story. The author of East put a lot of time and effort in the research behind it and the overall story is beautiful.







No comments:

Post a Comment