Wednesday, March 25, 2015

#Followmeto inspiration


#Followmeto

For those of you who do not know what the #followmeto project is all I can say is YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!! 

This project is about two people, a couple who travel the world together. The boyfriend takes a photograph at every destination with his girlfriend in front taking his hand. He captions each picture with a hashtag #followmeto and the location they are at. These pictures are not only stunning but the project started up accidentally. Murad (the boyfriend) accidentally took the first shot in Barcelona after his girlfriend Nataly pulled him forward while he was taking a picture. 

The rest is history, his instagram photos became a worldwide sensation and have landed both him and Nataly recognition internationally. I recommend you check them out it is most definitely worth looking at all the beautiful pictures they have. Recently they launched a photo book which I just received two days ago in the mail. I literally jumped up and down holding my package once I walked into my home. 

Projects like these are so inspirational and motivate many people including myself to do more, to get out there once again and explore the corners and mysteries the world has to offer us. I used to travel often and never thought twice about picking my next destination however life's twists and turns interfered with my enthusiasm and wonder. 

I'm happy to say that thanks to these inspirational photographs I've found that part of me once again that yearned for adventure. I'm currently planning a trip with my oldest and best friend, booked another trip with a group of friends and am planning another trip at the end of this year. Look for your inspiration and look at it every single day as many times as you need to in order to find that place in your soul that seeks adventure and wants to explore.

Keep getting inspired my friends
V

No comments:

Post a Comment