Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 11 prompt: #bookblogwrimo2015


I have set up my new Goodreads account and am connecting with other book bloggers. Let's make a network of fun and involved members who love books and writing! I actually thread bumped into one of the creators of #bookblogwrimo yesterday, it was nice to know that person uses Reddit too! 


Day 11:

The Mind of a Book Blogger


Interesting question, I stopped book blogging a few months ago to not only focus on my writing but to take a step back and really look at what I wanted for this blog. I made a few mistakes in the beginning and started to feel overwhelmed a bit. However although I wasn't putting up posts I was still reading and recommending books to friends and family. I decided to jump back into book blogging with a new plan and clear vision as to what I wanted out of this blog and its community of bloggers. 

What goes on in my mind? I am constantly thinking on and on about what to write next and often think back to a few ideas I would like to see written by other writers. In my mind goes a trail of ideas about what I want to do next whether it be in reading or writing. I have also been thinking a lot about #bookcon and heading over to Chicago next year for it. 

I am also thinking about ways to organize my posts, ideas, stories etc. The best way I can explain the mind of a book blogger is a bubble cloud filled with words and scribbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment